GARFIN DONOR SSR is a very special product for complete replacement of sodium silicate in cold pad batch dyeing of cotton fabric.
GARFIN DONOR SSR makes you freed from silicate handling problems and offers an efficient replacement of sodium silicate in cold pad batch processes. It has several advantages over conventional use of sodium silicate as alkali in cold pad batch process.
- No problem of silicate deposits on rollers or fabric.
- Usability of modern dosing and padding units.
- No scaling of silicate on rollers.
- No de-scaling or grinding or buffing is required hence enhanced service life of mangle.
- Reduced cleaning and maintenance cost of padding mangle.
- Washing off alkali is very simple due to early neutralisation during aftertreatment.
- Water consumption for washing off is very less.
- High productivity due to less cleaning and maintenance.
- No need to dissolve or dilute, applicable thruâ€ dosing technique
- Easy handling
- No harshness or yellowing of fabric.
- Finishing cost is lower due to softer fabric surface after washing.
- Very low COD/BOD loading, reduced effluent treatment cost.
- No choking or clogging of filtration units and R.O. membrane.
- No harm to membrane life.
- GARFIN DONOR SSR has Oekotex 100 compliance if used according to recommendation.